How to start a TOPSoccer program in your club
Home > Players
How to Start a TOPSoccer Program in your Club
- Balls, T-shirts, indoor goals, and other equipment
- Coaching and volunteer training
- Session support if needed
- Other miscellaneous items as provided through TOPSoccer/OYSA sponsorships and grants
- An indoor or outdoor facility, depending on the program
- An Administrator to manage player registration, reserve a facility and assign coaches and volunteers.
- Coach or coaches to hold sessions with children
- Adult or youth volunteers to work at sessions.
- TOPSoccer is a recreational program of the club and many clubs arrange for uniforms and other equipment for TOPSoccer the same as for other recreational players.