National "E" License
Home > Home
The National "E" License is an 18-hour course, which covers the elementary principles of coaching and prepares interested coaches for the 36-hour National "D" License course.
What will you learn in the National "E" License course?
- Develop the core coaching competencies necessary to effectively teach the 9-12 year old athlete and team
- Understand the characteristics and needs of an athlete in the Basic Stage of our Long Term Player Development model
- Establish a foundation of knowledge and experience in order to proceed through the sequence of coaching development courses
What are the specific target outcomes of the course?
- Understand and effectively apply the principles of Long Term Player Development
- Demonstrate competency in planning an age-appropriate training session
- Demonstrate the essential competencies to execute a team training session that is focused on a technical function of the game
- Understand concepts and recognize the principles of attacking and defending in a small-sided game environment (3v3 to 9v9) adaptable to local competition structure
Length: 18 Hours
Typical Course Schedule
Friday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM