Home > Administrator > Team Registration
Online Registration for Club Administrators
Visit http://oysa.affinitysoccer.com to access Oregon Youth Soccer Association’s Online Registration and Team Management System. Club Registrars have full rights to enter their club’s teams into OYSA competitions. The new feature of “Declare Multi Teams” is available for registrars to use to enter more than 1 team into a league or tournament and to pay for them at one time. Click the link for more information.
If you are looking to register a player, contact your local club. If you need to locate a club, visit our Links page for a list of clubs or contact our office for assistance. If you are looking to register for a league or tournament not ran by OYSA, contact the league or tournament director.
Registering a Team for an OYSA Competition
Any Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager or Team Assistant currently rostered to an activated OYSA member team can enter their team into a league or tournament that is being scheduled using Affinity. All such coaches/administrators will have an account and must have a user name and password to access OYSA’s Affinity online registration and team management system. The coach/administrator would:
1. Login to their Affinity account through the club’s Affinity URL, a league URL, or through http://oysa.affinitysoccer.com
** NOTICE TO ALL TEAMS TRAVELING TO WASHINGTON **
2. Click the “My Account” tab
3. Scroll down to the first red bar “Teams”
4. Click the Tournament link on the far right of the team that they wish to enter
5. The Tournaments tab for the team will open showing the tournaments or leagues that are currently available to this particular team on the drop down menu
6. Select the desired option
7. Complete the series of screens asking for team details
8. Submit the application and enter payment details
a. Please note that entry fee payment is required to complete the process for OYSA competitions
b. You will be required to use a credit card or e-check to pay online or print the application page and send/deliver it to OYSA with payment (cash, check or money order)
9. If you are unable to complete any of the preceding steps, contact OYSA for assistance: Desia Bramel, 503-626-4625 x228, firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington State has passed a law that requires annual informed consent forms to be signed by all parents and players regarding the signs and dangers of concussions. Click here for more info & click here for the required parent/athlete consent form.